Randy joined LYON Real Estate in 2003. As a full-time Realtor, he has provided professional guidance and superior services for buyers and sellers of new and resale residential homes in the South Placer communities of Granite Bay, Rocklin, Roseville and Loomis, as well as communities throughout Northern Sacramento County.
Randy’s approach to serving clients is simple: Listen carefully to thoroughly understand his clients’ real estate needs, wants and dreams, as well as any constraints they may have. Strive to exceed his clients’ expectations with uncompromising professional guidance and service. Earn the respect of clients by consistently demonstrating honesty integrity, diligence, perseverance, and follow-through. His goal is to develop lasting relationships with each client and provide excellent service for the years to come. The greatest honor he can receive is a referral from satisfied clients.
- Executive Associate, LYON Real Estate
- Director, Placer County Association of Realtors (PCAR) - 2018
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Committee 2018
- Chairperson, PCAR Grievance Committee - 2017
- PCAR Grievance Committee 2016 - 2017
- Chairperson, PCAR Education Committee 2011 & 2012
- PCAR Education Committee 2007- 2012
- Recipient of Five Star Professional Service Award for Realtors, 2011 - 2017
- Proud Member of Rotary Club of Granite Bay 2002 – present
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of California, Santa Barbara
- MBA, University of Santa Clara, California